Friday, August 11, 2006

i just saw jason off onto a bus towards Guanping, where I had developed the fever and he has had to dump his gear to send me back to Jinghong.

Well, its been an unexpected ending to the whole adventure - the whole lumbar problem. the fever's gone down significantly and mild enough for me to travel with. yes, i know everyone is nagging at me to take the cab home too... sigh. i guess its a weird way to stinge on money when i'm spending so much money to get my arse home as fast as i can. sometimes, i can't figure out why i have such thought processes either. but i reckon i would go home first....... well, really see how first.

i'm gonna try ask for an upgrade to business class. with the back like this, i don't think i can sit in an economy without back breaking in that short 4 hours flight home.

i'd try update on the flight no later, once the tickets arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home