Saturday, August 05, 2006

5 August - The fever is on!

Jason's fever is still going on. There's a lighter alternative – sandfly fever. He's been resting while I'm watching oodles of Chinese period dramas. Haha... Well, it is one of my past times.

I went out to get some food and fruits for the 2 of us and saw some people playing mahjong. Its been a while since I last played and man... I miss it! Can't wait to lay my hands on some tiles. But I can't play with these people, because we play by different rules. Chinese and Singapore mahjong is just different. :( Oh well.

So the television in our room got zapped unfortunately from the lightning earlier, as in the antenna of the satellite dish up there got zapped. No more television programmes for now. I've been watching so many of Jinyong's wuxia flicks... in all the possible versions even! There's Duke of Mt Deer in both the new Jordan Chan version AND the old Tony Leung version! Then there's the Yi Tian Tu Long Ji, with both the antique version and the new even. The Chinese must be mad about the antique Journey to the West version! Its playing everyday! I watched that show when I was probably 6 years old... So imagine wadda classic it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home