Saturday, July 01, 2006

The beginning of All the Parties

so like every other pre-expedition procedure, there are endless parties that good friends, close friends and every other friend will throw for you, in honour of you or even after you are gone, still all in the name for you.

today i've met my friends from the NUS Student Mountaineering Club. we've been friends for donkey ages, seeing each other thru quite a fair bit of things from the serious like expeditions, family affairs like parents in trouble to matters of the heart ie love. so most of the gang turned up with well wishes prior to my departure. which is really cool.

i was supposed to do my test ride tonight, but due to my chest discomfort (a childhood ailment which hasn't appeared for years and actually doesn't have any cure to it), i'd have to put it aside for some other time. sorry to kenny lee, who's been excited about doing it.

there's more farewell parties in the next few days. tomorrow, my batchmates are holding a steamboat party at my new home for dinner. and another on monday night with university old pals....

i love these people. they are great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home