Thursday, July 06, 2006

Met Jason at the airport with this taxi that he rented. Then I realised how different the approaches to things are between us. He's not used to the whole messy Bangkok yet, while I've been here, faced off with it sufficiently. And I still think he'd do a lot better than me in the long term since he's more used to traveling road, while I'm still an amateur.

The bike's traveled fairly intact to the hostel that we've got. Its a lil more pricey than what you would find at Khao San Road, like 18 dollars a night here. Well, the good news is there's air-conditioning to help you beat the Bangkok heat in the day and there's an attached shower. I'd probably downgrade to a non-AC by tomorrow, since I probably won't use it all together.

A minor accident happened while I was back in my room trying to catch up with some sleep (long lost since Sunday night). I burnt myself :( Sadness, while trying to find the correct universal adapter... Damn beeping painful loh. Blardy electrical point.

Anyways, going to try catch some long lost sleep. Till tomorrow. Stay tuned for my adventure to find the Bumrungrad Hospital (touristy hospital)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home